Class 4 MOT
- Cars (up to 8 passenger seats)
- Motor caravans
- Quads (max unladen weight 400kg – for goods vehicles 550kg and max net power of 15kw)
Class 5 MOT
- Private passenger vehicles and ambulances (13-16 passenger seats)
- Private passenger vehicles and ambulances (>16 passenger seats)
Class 7 MOT
- Goods vehicles (3,000kg-3,500kg design gross weight)
- All Liverpool City Council private hire and hackney taxis
Elite MOT Centre is proud to offer a professional MOT service. We’re fully licensed by VOSA to carry out MOTs on Class IV, Class V and Class VII vehicles. We’re based in the L3 area of Liverpool, just off Regent Road.
What’s tested during an MOT?
An MOT test ensures that important parts on your vehicle meet legal standards. While the test doesn’t cover your engine, clutch or gearbox, it does cover a lot of other important components in your vehicle.
An MOT test covers a variety of critical systems in your vehicle, including:
- load security
- body, vehicle structure and general items
- fuel system
- exhaust emissions
- exhaust system
- tyres and wheels
- registration plates
- wipers and washers
- steering and suspension
- Vehicle identification number (VIN)
- electrical systems
How long does an MOT last?
MOT certificates are valid for one year?
Do you offer Liverpool taxi MOTs?
Yes we do. We are licensed to carry out MOT tests on Liverpool City Council private hire and hackney taxis.
Please visit our taxi MOT page for more information regarding our taxi MOT service.